Fire spinning is fun, creative, visually impressive and sociable activity which brings people together from all ages and walks of life. No special coordination is necessary, gymnastic or dance experience. Rhythm, balance, concentration and co-ordination are the skills you get!
Mondays 7.30- 8.30pm
4 weeks course:
- Grip & pose / introduction to fans; how to work on your grace & elegance
- Basic techniques / learning tricks and transitions
- Style searching / finding your perfect fans and inner flow
- Learning basic choreography
- Set it on fire / safety guides and first spin under supervision.
Mondays 8.30- 9.30pm
Equipment is provided, but feel free to bring your own.